Senior Marketing Manager (Retail Hair)
Coty – Wella Company
Local de Trabalho:
Cidade: São Paulo
- Strong understanding of brand foundational tools;
- Resolving complex problems and translating to business opportunities;
- Managing & successfully influencing Local and Global stakeholder relationships;
- Strong business & organizational acumen – understanding of market dynamics, innovation projects development, P&L management & commercial mindset etc;
- Strong understanding of communication strategy and media plan;
- Product portfolio & promotion management;
- Strong analytics skills;
- Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track;
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire & drive results; and
- English language proficiency.
Objetivos/Principais Responsabilidades do Cargo
As a Sr Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth (delivering Net Revenue, volume, gross margin, penetration and share growth) through managing iconic brands. You need to have the ability to work with people with different points of view to reach solutions that everybody understands and respects. Collaboration can stimulate your best thinking and sparks the best in everyone you manage (Marketing, cross-functional and agencies teams) by leading the brand strategy, P&L, innovation projects, communication strategy and media plan. In addition, work with the Local and Global Teams to develop and execute strategic business plan, long (+5 years) and short terms, channel strategy, promotions and prioritizations along the year. Responsabilities: Manage all Marketing functions including Brand & Category, Communication Strategy, Media Plan and Innovation Projects; Responsible for delivering the P&L; Develop & executes annual business plans; Develop & execute omnichannel (online and offline) marketing strategies; Develop & Execute communication strategy and media plan; Develop & Execute Innovation Projects; Decide strategic priorities for local execution plan, including market segment, brand & category focus and drives excellence of execution;
Co-Lead Go-to-market optimization and Channel strategy development with Trade and Sales Teams; Lead selection, ongoing relationship & annual performance management of all marketing activities; Evaluate innovation roadmap plan with Global Team; Work in partnership with Trade and Sales teams, developing market plans and initiatives to deliver growth targets.
Previous experience in managing people, building a high-performance team. Previous experience in marketing and team management roles with a demonstrated track record of achievement and growth in leadership behavior.
Contatos da Empresa
Link: clique aqui para se cadastrar para a vaga.
Site da empresa: www.wellacompany.com