Coty – Wella Company
Local de Trabalho:
Cidade: São Paulo
- Previous experience in Marketing, leading brand strategy.
- Strong track record of strategic view, ability to energize team and execute strategy
- Able to build great collaboration relationship with the teams internally and externally. Able to build a strong network to help deliver projects better and faster.
- Act as owner of the business, driving projects with strong level of autonomy.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines in a complex organization, with various internal partners & external agency partners.
- Strong understanding of brand foundational tools.
- Understanding of market dynamics, innovation projects development, P&L management & commercial mindset etc.
- Strong understanding of communication strategy and media plan.
- Product portfolio & promotion management.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire & drive results.
- English language proficiency.
Objetivos/Principais Responsabilidades do Cargo
As a Marketing Supervisor, you will be responsible for driving growth (delivering Net Revenue, volume, gross margin and share growth) through managing iconic brands from professional hair care category.
You need to have the ability to work with people with different points of view to reach solutions that everybody understands and respects. Collaboration can stimulate your best thinking and sparks the best in everyone you manage (cross-functional and agencies) by leading the brand strategy, P&L, innovation projects, communication strategy and media plan.
In addition, work with the Local and Global Teams to develop and execute strategic business plan for the brands.
Key responsabilities: Develop vision and strategy to grow the brand locally; Develop and lead 3-5 year brand Innovation Master Plan (IMP) by working with global marketing team; Develop & execute 360 marketing and promotional plans with excellence, working in partnership with internal teams (e-com, media, trade marketing…) and external agencies developing market plans and initiatives to deliver growth targets; Responsible for delivering the brand P&L; Develop & execute annual business plans; Develop & execute omnichannel (online and offline) marketing strategies with trade marketing and sales teams; Develop & Execute communication strategy and media plan; Own brand budget and budget tracking.
Previous experience in Marketing, leading brand strategy.
Contatos da Empresa
Link: clique aqui para se cadastrar para a vaga.
Site da empresa: www.wellacompany.com