Customer Technical Development (CTD) Engineer – Electronics & Industrial (E&I) Mercosur
Local de Trabalho:
Cidade: São Paulo
- English language mandatory;
- We only accept candidates who submit their cv in English language, the entire interview process will be conducted in this foreign language;
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent gained from past experience working with polymers;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, technically-oriented;
- Able to work independently and effectively with both external customers and globally based internal team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to travel approximately 60-70% of the time, which may include international travel;
- *LI-JA1 and *LI-MS.
Objetivos/Principais Responsabilidades do Cargo
Work directly with customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing to identify & develop application opportunities where Solvay’s specialty polymers add value and solve customer problems: provide guidance with polymer material selection and validation, tooling and processing assistance, metal to plastic conversion, as well as product design and simulation support; Play a key role interfacing with R&D and customer accounts: provide market trends to orient product developments and provide marketing support to guarantee business success of new products launched; Support customers in processing trials, interface with R&D labs for material and part evaluations (thermal, mechanical, rheology, microscopy, etc.); Generate and gather material data to support new applications, coordinate work with internal and externals labs to complete datasets, write technical literature, and participate in marketing activities (seminars, conferences, tech-days, etc.); Provide technical training both internal and external stakeholders about polymers, applications and processing; Collaboratively interact and share expertise with the Customer Technical Development community worldwide.
Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical role working with polymeric materials in product design & simulation, application development. Experienced in polymer melt processing technologies: extrusion, coatings, injection molding, and others (compression molding, blow molding, etc.). Experience with numerical simulation tools (injection molding simulation, FEA) is a plus. Previous experience working with E&I, in particular Oil & Gas, OEM or suppliers is a plus.
For additional information, click on the link below.
Contatos da Empresa
Link to register your Resume: click here